Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, proudly announces that six attorneys were recognized by their peers as South Carolina Super Lawyers. Betsy Gray was featured in the publication as one of the top 25 lawyers in the state in Business litigation in an article entitled “Unstoppable: Betsy Gray’s Determination Fuels Her Career.” In addition to […]
Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC attorney Tina Cundari has been appointed to the Advisory Board of the Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Center on Professionalism and to the Board of Directors of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Columbia.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?