We care about the work that matters to you
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Robinson Gray is committed to serving clients with uninterrupted, high-quality legal service. Our technology enables all employees to work remotely through a secure cloud-based network, so we can readily respond to your needs without compromising the well-being of our attorneys, staff, and community.
Video-mediations available: To resolve your disputed matters safely and efficiently, the Robinson Gray mediation team stands ready to assist you by phone and video-conference. Contact us today to schedule yours.
We’ve also assembled a list of resources and information below to help you navigate the legal impact and other effects the Coronavirus will have on you, your business, and your family. Be sure to bookmark this site and check back often, as we will continue to provide updates. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to our attorneys and staff.
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- US Small Business Adminstration
- US Chamber CARE Act Checklist (Source: US Chamber of Commerce)
- M&T Bank_Small Business Assistance Resource (Source: M&T Bank)
- Small Business Administration Loan Calculator (Source: SBA)
- Department of Treasury FAQ for PPP Loans (Source: U.S. Department of Treasury)
- SC Department of Health and Environmental Control
- SC Department of Commerce
- South Carolina Bar
- Contractual Rights: COVID-19, force majeure provisions, and impossibility of performance (March 19, 2020)
- Evictions: While coronavirus is out, your tenants get to stay in … but your lender can’t take it (March 20, 2020)
- Workers’ Compensation: COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks? (March 25, 2020)
- Business Incentives & Relief: COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business (March 25, 2020)
- Business Incentives & Relief: COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines (March 30, 2020)
- Business Incentives & Relief: COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business (April 3, 2020)
- Civil Procedure: COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina (April 6, 2020)