COLUMBIA, S.C. – Local attorney Clara Elizabeth (“Lizzie”) Weston has joined Robinson Gray as an associate.
Lizzie will be working with Robinson Gray’s Business Team, which represents companies and individuals across a range of commercial practice areas. Her practice will be both transactional and litigation-oriented, focused on commercial disputes, workouts and commercial litigation.
Lizzie comes to Robinson Gray from the United States Bankruptcy Court in Columbia, where she clerked for the Honorable David R. Duncan, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of South Carolina. Before that, she was in private practice in Columbia for four years.
She grew up in Columbia, graduating from Heathwood Hall Episcopal School, received her bachelor’s degree in environmental studies from Washington and Lee University in 2014, and earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2017.
Lizzie is greatly involved in the community. Currently, she serves on the boards of the Columbia Museum of Art and Keep the Midlands Beautiful. She is an associate member of the J. Bratton Davis Inn of Court and is a member of the South Carolina Bankruptcy Law Association.
“Lizzie is a great addition to Robinson Gray and particularly the Business Team here at RG. We’re very pleased to have her practical intelligence and dedication in the firm, and we know she will bring real value to our clients in the transactional and insolvency area,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member.
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List