COLUMBIA, S.C. – Eighteen Robinson Gray attorneys have been named to the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Two additional attorneys were named to the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list. The Best Lawyers in America, which thousands of lawyers and corporations use annually, is regarded as a definitive guide to the […]
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2020 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers from the firm were selected as 2020 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” These 12 lawyers were honored last year, chosen for their excellence in the same practice areas. Such consistent […]
South Carolina Lawyers Weekly has announced that Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, has been chosen as one of 20 to receive the publication’s Diversity & Inclusion Award for 2019.
Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is the new president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is one of 25 women in the Midlands who have been selected as 2019 Women of Influence by the Columbia Regional Business Report. CRBR annually honors women who are setting the pace in their careers as well as working to make the […]
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers