South Carolina Lawyers Weekly has announced that Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, has been chosen as one of 20 to receive the publication’s Diversity & Inclusion Award for 2019.
Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is the new president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is one of 25 women in the Midlands who have been selected as 2019 Women of Influence by the Columbia Regional Business Report. CRBR annually honors women who are setting the pace in their careers as well as working to make the […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray Law Firm, has joined the Midlands Spring 2019 Class of the Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative. The Riley Institute at Furman started the DLI in 2003. The program’s more than 2,000 graduates has included a wide array of business, governmental and community leaders. Participants […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2019 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers were selected as 2019 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This is the 12th year that lawyers from Robinson Gray have appeared on the Super Lawyers list. The attorneys were selected […]
- Kerk Spong named as Small Business Bankruptcy Trustee in the District of South Carolina
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation