COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2020 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers from the firm were selected as 2020 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” These 12 lawyers were honored last year, chosen for their excellence in the same practice areas. Such consistent […]
South Carolina Lawyers Weekly has announced that Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, has been chosen as one of 20 to receive the publication’s Diversity & Inclusion Award for 2019.
Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is the new president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, is one of 25 women in the Midlands who have been selected as 2019 Women of Influence by the Columbia Regional Business Report. CRBR annually honors women who are setting the pace in their careers as well as working to make the […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray Law Firm, has joined the Midlands Spring 2019 Class of the Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative. The Riley Institute at Furman started the DLI in 2003. The program’s more than 2,000 graduates has included a wide array of business, governmental and community leaders. Participants […]
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success