COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2020 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers from the firm were selected as 2020 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” These 12 lawyers were honored last year, chosen for their excellence in the same practice areas. Such consistent […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Columbia Business Monthly has named seven Robinson Gray attorneys to the 2019 Legal Elite of the Midlands. The recognition honors attorneys in the Midlands whom their peers consider outstanding in their respective practice areas. They are recognized in the following categories: Kevin Bell – Energy, Utilities Frank Ellerbe – Environmental Ben Gooding […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Robinson Gray is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2019 South Carolina Super Lawyers®, and five additional lawyers were selected as 2019 South Carolina “Rising Stars.” This is the 12th year that lawyers from Robinson Gray have appeared on the Super Lawyers list. The attorneys were selected […]
Bill Metzger, a member at Robinson Gray law firm, has received the Crusty Crab Award from Meritas, a global affiliation of the world’s leading independent law firms.
Robinson Gray Attorneys listed in 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America, one named “Lawyer of the Year”
COLUMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA – One Robinson Gray attorney has been named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America. Additionally, 14 other attorneys from the firm have also been recognized in the same publication. Bill Metzger has been named Banking and Finance Law Lawyer of the Year in Columbia, SC. These designations are presented to […]
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?