We help experienced attorneys build their careers at Robinson Gray. Our collaborative culture provides opportunities for work on diverse matters, enabling laterals to leverage their strengths, build new skillsets and grow their practices.
Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Robinson Gray seeks an experienced workers’ compensation attorney to handle all aspects of defending workers’ compensation claims for clients including insurance companies, risk managers, employer representatives, third party administrators and self-insured employers.
At Robinson Gray we have a one-of-a-kind culture and the workers’ compensation team embodies this in full. Although a very busy team, we have a strong bond and are committed to developing each other professionally. You will gain experiences in and out of the court room. This team participates in many conferences around the state of South Carolina and Nationwide where you are able to network and further your knowledge through seminars etc. As a member of the Firm, you will enjoy all of the benefits or our brand new office space, including outdoor areas, ergonomic furniture, and collaborative work spaces.
Candidate should have:
- 3+ years’ experience
- Strong litigation, verbal and writing skills
- Must be proficient in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, depositions, hearings, appeals, mediations, subrogation and settlement
Benefits of working at Robinson Gray:
- Brand new workspace at WestLawn in the growing Bull Street District
- Firm Paid Benefits include Employee Medical Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and Garage Parking
- Optional Dental, Vision, and other Supplemental Insurance
- Generous 401k Match Program including Profit Sharing Contributions
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work environment
- One-of-a-kind culture dedicated to developing you and your career
To submit your resume for consideration please email email@example.com