Our marketing and administrative professionals are essential to our firm’s success. With a collaborative and inclusive culture, challenging assignments, and opportunities for growth, team members find Robinson Gray a positive and rewarding place to build their careers.
This full-time, entry-level position is based in Columbia, South Carolina. As Marketing Coordinator, you will work with and report to the Director of Marketing. The Marketing team supports the firm’s goals of exceptional client service, promotes the work of attorneys and staff, and helps develop new opportunities for growth and development. Candidates should possess keen attention to detail, excellent organization and communication skills, and a desire to learn. Job duties include:
- Social Media Management: Assist with posting content to social media, while being mindful of legal ethics guidelines.
- Press Release Coordination: Assist with coordinating and disseminating press releases, new attorney announcements, etc.
- Website Modifications: Make website modifications to WordPress-based site, including updates to attorney bios and news updates.
- Event Planning: Assist attorneys with planning client and business development-related events. Coordinate guest lists, responses, and event logistics, and attend events when needed.
- Contact Database Management: Help update and maintain firm-wide contact database used for written and electronic communication. Manage mailing lists for firm communications.
- Sponsorships Facilitation: Help coordinate sponsorships to professional and community organizations, secure tickets to related events, etc.
- Directories/Memberships Maintenance: Manage firm and attorney profiles on various online directories. Maintain membership rosters.
- Internal Communication: Provide internal report sharing firm press releases, community involvement, case successes, summary judgement trials, etc. Will work with assistants to obtain updates.
- Award Submissions: Help identify award and recognition opportunities for attorneys and the firm. Help prepare and submit nomination packets.
Details & Benefits
- Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday
- Benefits include: 401(k)/401(k) matching; generous PTO; dental, vision, and health insurance; brand new office building (Bull Street), as of Summer 2022
To apply, please email your resume to Robinson Gray’s Marketing Director, Janie Langdale (803.231.7840) at email@example.com.