Case law and litigation strategies.
Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent defense-friendly legal malpractice decisions from courts across the country.
ELECT Blog (Election Law Essays on Current Topics): Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent election law related decisions from courts across the country. Decisions and updates to be discussed include voter ID laws, redistricting changes, Voting Rights Act challenges, individual voting behavior, and other election administration issues. The goal is for the reader to enjoy the blog, but also to leave better informed. See you there!
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame
- Robinson Gray included in 2019 Best Law Firms in America
- Grady Beard awarded SCWCEA 2018 Lifetime Service Award
- Making it Rain: Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Rebecca Laffitte
- Business Income Tax Reporting and Municipal Code Updates