Case law and litigation strategies.
Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent defense-friendly legal malpractice decisions from courts across the country.
ELECT Blog (Election Law Essays on Current Topics): Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent election law related decisions from courts across the country. Decisions and updates to be discussed include voter ID laws, redistricting changes, Voting Rights Act challenges, individual voting behavior, and other election administration issues. The goal is for the reader to enjoy the blog, but also to leave better informed. See you there!
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate