Case law and litigation strategies.
Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent defense-friendly legal malpractice decisions from courts across the country.
ELECT Blog (Election Law Essays on Current Topics): Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent election law related decisions from courts across the country. Decisions and updates to be discussed include voter ID laws, redistricting changes, Voting Rights Act challenges, individual voting behavior, and other election administration issues. The goal is for the reader to enjoy the blog, but also to leave better informed. See you there!
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate