Case law and litigation strategies.
ELECT Blog (Election Law Essays on Current Topics): Stay up-to-date with summaries of recent election law related decisions from courts across the country. Decisions and updates to be discussed include voter ID laws, redistricting changes, Voting Rights Act challenges, individual voting behavior, and other election administration issues. The goal is for the reader to enjoy the blog, but also to leave better informed. See you there!
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named a star by South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Molly Campolong of Robinson Gray becomes president of CREW-Midlands