20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Cal Watson
Why you chose this service project:
We wanted to partner with the SC Bar and support their commitment to promoting justice and educating the public through initiatives that foster trust. We are proud to be able to provide Pro Bono counseling to our fellow citizens in the community. The Ask-A-Lawyer Program coordinates volunteer lawyers for televised phone banks in an effort to assist the public with its legal questions. During this event on Monday, January 25th, the phone bank was aired on the WLTX evening news to encourage the public to call in with questions.
Members of our community were able to call in and discuss their questions with six Sowell Gray attorneys. During the event, the attorneys were able to counsel over 170 participants.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans
- Traywick named to Advisory Board for Center on Professionalism
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate