20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Cal Watson
Why you chose this service project:
We wanted to partner with the SC Bar and support their commitment to promoting justice and educating the public through initiatives that foster trust. We are proud to be able to provide Pro Bono counseling to our fellow citizens in the community. The Ask-A-Lawyer Program coordinates volunteer lawyers for televised phone banks in an effort to assist the public with its legal questions. During this event on Monday, January 25th, the phone bank was aired on the WLTX evening news to encourage the public to call in with questions.
Members of our community were able to call in and discuss their questions with six Sowell Gray attorneys. During the event, the attorneys were able to counsel over 170 participants.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success