20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Cal Watson
Why you chose this service project:
We wanted to partner with the SC Bar and support their commitment to promoting justice and educating the public through initiatives that foster trust. We are proud to be able to provide Pro Bono counseling to our fellow citizens in the community. The Ask-A-Lawyer Program coordinates volunteer lawyers for televised phone banks in an effort to assist the public with its legal questions. During this event on Monday, January 25th, the phone bank was aired on the WLTX evening news to encourage the public to call in with questions.
Members of our community were able to call in and discuss their questions with six Sowell Gray attorneys. During the event, the attorneys were able to counsel over 170 participants.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards