20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorneys Lisle Traywick and Jasmine Smith
Helping students learn why voting matters
Why did you choose this project?
Voting matters, but not everyone realizes it. We wanted to help young citizens understand the importance of every vote. It was a great experience for the students and they came away with a better appreciation for their role in an election and the significance of their vote.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten; four others named Rising Stars
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member