20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorneys Lisle Traywick and Jasmine Smith
Helping students learn why voting matters
Why did you choose this project?
Voting matters, but not everyone realizes it. We wanted to help young citizens understand the importance of every vote. It was a great experience for the students and they came away with a better appreciation for their role in an election and the significance of their vote.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans