20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Will Jordan
An afternoon at Town Theatre for the Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter residents.
Why did you choose this project?
Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter is a safe haven for abused and neglected children and homeless teens throughout the state of South Carolina. They provide a safe and nurturing environment where children have access to after-school programs, tutoring, recreational and social activities. Being able to give back to this organization and the children who receive help there was very meaningful. Taking them to the Town Theatre to see The Addam’s Family musical allowed these kids to leave their worries behind and just have fun for a few hours. I’m proud to be able to have helped in some small way.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards