20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Will Jordan
An afternoon at Town Theatre for the Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter residents.
Why did you choose this project?
Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter is a safe haven for abused and neglected children and homeless teens throughout the state of South Carolina. They provide a safe and nurturing environment where children have access to after-school programs, tutoring, recreational and social activities. Being able to give back to this organization and the children who receive help there was very meaningful. Taking them to the Town Theatre to see The Addam’s Family musical allowed these kids to leave their worries behind and just have fun for a few hours. I’m proud to be able to have helped in some small way.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA