20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Will Jordan
An afternoon at Town Theatre for the Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter residents.
Why did you choose this project?
Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter is a safe haven for abused and neglected children and homeless teens throughout the state of South Carolina. They provide a safe and nurturing environment where children have access to after-school programs, tutoring, recreational and social activities. Being able to give back to this organization and the children who receive help there was very meaningful. Taking them to the Town Theatre to see The Addam’s Family musical allowed these kids to leave their worries behind and just have fun for a few hours. I’m proud to be able to have helped in some small way.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame