20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Becky Laffitte
Mentoring USC Salkehatchie Student Group
Why did you choose this project?
As a native of Allendale, SC, USC Salkehatchie holds a special place in my heart. The campus plays a vital role in the community and is a lifeline for many who may have no other options for higher education. I was recently honored by the opportunity to mentor a student group from the college at Allendale First Baptist, my home church. I spoke to them on the importance of faith, persistence and belief in the possibilities of a bright future.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten; four others named Rising Stars
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member