20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Becky Laffitte
Mentoring USC Salkehatchie Student Group
Why did you choose this project?
As a native of Allendale, SC, USC Salkehatchie holds a special place in my heart. The campus plays a vital role in the community and is a lifeline for many who may have no other options for higher education. I was recently honored by the opportunity to mentor a student group from the college at Allendale First Baptist, my home church. I spoke to them on the importance of faith, persistence and belief in the possibilities of a bright future.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class