20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Becky Laffitte
Mentoring USC Salkehatchie Student Group
Why did you choose this project?
As a native of Allendale, SC, USC Salkehatchie holds a special place in my heart. The campus plays a vital role in the community and is a lifeline for many who may have no other options for higher education. I was recently honored by the opportunity to mentor a student group from the college at Allendale First Baptist, my home church. I spoke to them on the importance of faith, persistence and belief in the possibilities of a bright future.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?
- While coronavirus is out, your tenants get to stay in … but your lender can’t take it
- COVID-19, force majeure provisions, and impossibility of performance