COLUMBIA, SC – Benchmark: Appellate, a new guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the leading appellate firms in the United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. Additionally, the guide has named Sowell Gray members Thornwell Sowell, and Robert Stepp as local stars. The […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Benchmark: Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina. Additionally, the guide has named Sowell Gray members Thornwell Sowell, Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Robert Stepp as local litigation stars. All three […]
COLUMBIA, SC – Seven members from Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte have been chosen for the 2012 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, an honor that recognizes them as among the top in their field. The Sowell Gray attorneys were highlighted in eight different categories.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte Managing Member Cal Watson was sworn in as Secretary of the South Carolina Bar in Greenville on May 5, 2011. Watson has served on the South Carolina Bar’s House of Delegates since 1998. He has served on the South Carolina Bar Board of Governors since 2009 after […]
Six members of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC have been named to the 2011 list of South Carolina Super Lawyers®, with two of them ranking among the top 25 in the state. Biff Sowell, Betsy Gray, Bobby Stepp, Becky Laffitte, Cal Watson and Monty Todd were listed in the annual publication, which is distributed […]
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?