South Carolina Lawyers Weekly has announced that Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray law firm, has been chosen as one of 20 to receive the publication’s Diversity & Inclusion Award for 2019.
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray has been named in the top tier for the Columbia area in 12 practice areas in the 2020 edition of “Best Law Firms,” a U.S. News – Best Lawyers® publication that recognizes the top practices in the nation. That’s two more practice areas than last year. Here are the new […]
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Nick Haigler, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been admitted as a member of the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel. The FDCC is an organization of civil defense attorneys who are recognized leaders in the legal community, dedicated to promoting knowledge, fellowship, and professionalism in the pursuit of a […]
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Robinson Gray members Grady L. Beard and Shannon Till Poteat are among the seven co-authors of the new seventh edition of The Law of Workers’ Compensation Insurance in South Carolina. The book has served since 1992 as the state’s preeminent resource on the complex legal issues associated with workers’ compensation in South […]
Lisle Traywick, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, has been elected to the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association.
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate