Ashley, who has worked for the firm for 15 years, also manages all of Robinson Gray’s human relations matters.
Now she will work to make diversity an even more prominent part of the firm’s culture, facilitating education and training for employees, joining external organizations, and continuing financial support for and participation in local associations such as the Black Law Students’ Association and the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
“At Robinson Gray, we believe that having a staff that reflects the community around us is not only crucial to our success but also key to a comfortable, supportive work environment,” said Cal Watson, the firm’s managing member. “We know Ashley will help us further embrace inclusiveness at all levels of the firm.”
Ashley earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina in 2004. She started working at the firm while still a student. She has worked in firm operations since graduation, in marketing as well as her current duties.
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers
- Jasmine Smith named to SC Top 40 Under 40 list by National Black Lawyers
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division