Ashley, who has worked for the firm for 15 years, also manages all of Robinson Gray’s human relations matters.
Now she will work to make diversity an even more prominent part of the firm’s culture, facilitating education and training for employees, joining external organizations, and continuing financial support for and participation in local associations such as the Black Law Students’ Association and the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
“At Robinson Gray, we believe that having a staff that reflects the community around us is not only crucial to our success but also key to a comfortable, supportive work environment,” said Cal Watson, the firm’s managing member. “We know Ashley will help us further embrace inclusiveness at all levels of the firm.”
Ashley earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina in 2004. She started working at the firm while still a student. She has worked in firm operations since graduation, in marketing as well as her current duties.
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA