Ashley, who has worked for the firm for 15 years, also manages all of Robinson Gray’s human relations matters.
Now she will work to make diversity an even more prominent part of the firm’s culture, facilitating education and training for employees, joining external organizations, and continuing financial support for and participation in local associations such as the Black Law Students’ Association and the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
“At Robinson Gray, we believe that having a staff that reflects the community around us is not only crucial to our success but also key to a comfortable, supportive work environment,” said Cal Watson, the firm’s managing member. “We know Ashley will help us further embrace inclusiveness at all levels of the firm.”
Ashley earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina in 2004. She started working at the firm while still a student. She has worked in firm operations since graduation, in marketing as well as her current duties.
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List