COLUMBIA, SC – Beth Burke Richardson, a member with Robinson Gray Law Firm, has joined the Midlands Spring 2019 Class of the Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative.
The Riley Institute at Furman started the DLI in 2003. The program’s more than 2,000 graduates has included a wide array of business, governmental and community leaders.
Participants gather for several day-long sessions during the semester, during which they learn to understand their diversity and inclusion “blind spots” and how to suspend assumptions. They come away with focused decision-making skills and deep knowledge of how to effectively manage and lead increasingly diverse workers, clients and constituents.
Beth Richardson’s practice at Robinson Gray focuses on business disputes of all kinds, in courtroom and arbitration settings, including FINRA. Beth’s clients include publicly traded and private companies and their officers and employees operating in a wide array of industries such as real estate development, insurance, energy and utility, restaurant and retail, financial investing, and health care. Beth also regularly assists other lawyers in ethics matters.
She received her undergraduate degree in Women’s Studies from Duke University in 1997, and her juris doctorate from Washington University Law School in St. Louis in 2001.
“We’re very proud to see Beth participate in this prestigious and worthwhile program,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We know the other participants will benefit from her perspective and insights, and that she will come out of the program an even stronger community leader.”
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List