COLUMBIA, SC – The 2019 edition of Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, a directory of top lawyers and law firms, has once again ranked Robinson Gray among the nation’s best law firms in general commercial litigation.
Robinson Gray was one of four South Carolina firms named to Chambers USA’s “Band 1” listing in the practice area. The firm was first honored in Chambers USA in 2006.
Chambers in particular recognized the following Robinson Gray attorneys: Betsy Gray, Bobby Stepp and Cal Watson.
“As always, it’s gratifying to be recognized by Chambers USA,” said Watson, the firm’s managing member. “It’s great to have independent confirmation of the good job we’re doing.”
“Band 1” is the highest rating offered and is based on technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities valued by the client.
Chambers said Robinson Gray “is known for excellence, high standards, and community service. Skilled in all areas of litigation, its attorneys provide business and litigation advice as well as representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts.”
Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. Law firms and individual lawyers are ranked in bands from 1 – 6, with 1 being the best. For more information about this recognition, visit https://chambers.com/research/methodology
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate