20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Beth Richardson
The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program
for students at Eau Claire High School
Why did you choose this project?
It was an honor to sponsor a group of Eau Claire High School students for a tour of the Matthew J. Perry Federal Courthouse. I was able to organize this trip through the Federal Bar Association which runs a grant program called The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program. These students really want to be a part of something important and learn more about how the courts work. They were able to talk with judges and ask questions and learn more about Matthew J. Perry’s legacy. They left with a deeper knowledge of all the roles that are involved in the court system. This was a special time for students. They gained a more intimate view of the federal justice system and what the justice system does day in and day out.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022