20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Beth Richardson
The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program
for students at Eau Claire High School
Why did you choose this project?
It was an honor to sponsor a group of Eau Claire High School students for a tour of the Matthew J. Perry Federal Courthouse. I was able to organize this trip through the Federal Bar Association which runs a grant program called The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program. These students really want to be a part of something important and learn more about how the courts work. They were able to talk with judges and ask questions and learn more about Matthew J. Perry’s legacy. They left with a deeper knowledge of all the roles that are involved in the court system. This was a special time for students. They gained a more intimate view of the federal justice system and what the justice system does day in and day out.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List