20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Beth Richardson
The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program
for students at Eau Claire High School
Why did you choose this project?
It was an honor to sponsor a group of Eau Claire High School students for a tour of the Matthew J. Perry Federal Courthouse. I was able to organize this trip through the Federal Bar Association which runs a grant program called The Schoolhouse to Courthouse Keys Program. These students really want to be a part of something important and learn more about how the courts work. They were able to talk with judges and ask questions and learn more about Matthew J. Perry’s legacy. They left with a deeper knowledge of all the roles that are involved in the court system. This was a special time for students. They gained a more intimate view of the federal justice system and what the justice system does day in and day out.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate