COLUMBIA, S.C. – Janie Langdale has joined Robinson Gray as director of marketing.
She will be responsible for further developing the firm’s marketing program and launching new initiatives for raising the firm’s profile.
Janie is a summa cum laude graduate of Auburn University. She has more than six years of experience in law firm marketing and communications.
She also worked more than five years as the art director at a full-service marketing agency in Columbia, where she helped produce award-winning campaigns for a wide range of clients.
She currently serves the community as a member of the Junior League of Columbia and is on Columbia’s local steering committee for the Legal Marketing Association of the Southeast (LMASE).
“We know Janie’s work, and we know she will be a great addition to Robinson Gray,” said Cal Watson, managing partner of the firm. “We have a great story to tell, and we know she can help us tell it better.”
- Kerk Spong named as Small Business Bankruptcy Trustee in the District of South Carolina
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation