COLUMBIA, S.C. – Lisle Traywick, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, has been named to the Leadership Columbia Class of 2020.
He is one of 63 up-and-coming community leaders named to the Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce program, presented by BlueCross® BlueShield® of South Carolina. This will be the 47th class since the program was founded in 1972.
“The synergy of this year’s class will have a lasting impact on our region,” said Columbia Chamber President and CEO Carl Blackstone.
Participants will experience a 10-month curriculum including monthly daylong sessions, a retreat, a class project, and a variety of enrichment activities around the area.
Lisle’s selection for Class of 2020 continues a Robinson Gray tradition of involvement in the program. Firm Member Nick Haigler is a former chairman of the Leadership Columbia Advisory Board.
A native of Columbia, Lisle graduated cum laude from Wofford College in 2011, receiving his bachelor’s degree in government with a concentration in political thought and a minor in economics. He then earned his juris doctorate from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2014.
Lisle focuses his practice at Robinson Gray mainly on appellate advocacy and civil litigation. He represents clients in a wide range of disputes involving construction, healthcare, premises liability, product liability, and commercial transportation. He also handles election-related matters, defends governmental entities, and litigates constitutional issues. His experience at both the trial and appellate level allows him to offer a unique perspective when coordinating litigation and trial strategies, as well as in briefing and arguing issues on appeal
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate