20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Grady Beard
Raising money for Kids’ Chance
Why did you choose this project?
Every year, thousands of workers are disabled by on-the-job injuries in South Carolina. Tragically, many of those workers lose their lives. It’s the families and, in particular, the children who are many times forgotten when these losses occur. That’s why we wanted to help by having a fundraiser for Kids’ Chance. This organization provides scholarships to children of parents that have been injured or died from a workers’ compensation accident. We’re proud to help these children pursue their education, reach their goals, and fulfill their dreams for the future. Learn more at kidschancesc.org.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans