20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Grady Beard
Raising money for Kids’ Chance
Why did you choose this project?
Every year, thousands of workers are disabled by on-the-job injuries in South Carolina. Tragically, many of those workers lose their lives. It’s the families and, in particular, the children who are many times forgotten when these losses occur. That’s why we wanted to help by having a fundraiser for Kids’ Chance. This organization provides scholarships to children of parents that have been injured or died from a workers’ compensation accident. We’re proud to help these children pursue their education, reach their goals, and fulfill their dreams for the future. Learn more at kidschancesc.org.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame
- Robinson Gray included in 2019 Best Law Firms in America
- Grady Beard awarded SCWCEA 2018 Lifetime Service Award
- Making it Rain: Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Rebecca Laffitte
- Business Income Tax Reporting and Municipal Code Updates