20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Grady Beard
Raising money for Kids’ Chance
Why did you choose this project?
Every year, thousands of workers are disabled by on-the-job injuries in South Carolina. Tragically, many of those workers lose their lives. It’s the families and, in particular, the children who are many times forgotten when these losses occur. That’s why we wanted to help by having a fundraiser for Kids’ Chance. This organization provides scholarships to children of parents that have been injured or died from a workers’ compensation accident. We’re proud to help these children pursue their education, reach their goals, and fulfill their dreams for the future. Learn more at kidschancesc.org.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association