20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Grady Beard
Raising money for Kids’ Chance
Why did you choose this project?
Every year, thousands of workers are disabled by on-the-job injuries in South Carolina. Tragically, many of those workers lose their lives. It’s the families and, in particular, the children who are many times forgotten when these losses occur. That’s why we wanted to help by having a fundraiser for Kids’ Chance. This organization provides scholarships to children of parents that have been injured or died from a workers’ compensation accident. We’re proud to help these children pursue their education, reach their goals, and fulfill their dreams for the future. Learn more at kidschancesc.org.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm