COLUMBIA, S.C. – Five Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys have collaborated to write a new book on legal malpractice in the Palmetto State.
South Carolina courts have recognized a client’s right to bring a malpractice charge against his attorney since at least the mid-19th century. Since then, there have been many significant developments in this area in the state – with a lot of those changes occurring in the last 20 years.
This book’s 11 chapters are intended to serve as a useful and accessible resource for attorneys and insurance professionals in South Carolina.
“Legal malpractice claims – regardless of the perspective – can be complicated,” said Cal Watson. “We think our book can be a help in understanding the issues involved.”
The book can be purchased through the SC Bar.
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame