COLUMBIA, SC – Lisle Traywick, an attorney with Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been appointed to serve on the advisory board of the University of South Carolina School of Law Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Center on Professionalism.
The Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough Center on Professionalism was created in 1999 with a gift from that firm’s partners. Its purpose is to enrich teaching and research on the legal profession and to promote professionalism, civic leadership, and public service in the practice of law. Learn more here: http://professionalism.law.sc.edu/about/about.shtml.
Traywick has actively served the Center for several years, dating back to his time in law school. In 2014, while editor in chief of the South Carolina Law Review, he partnered with the Center to help organize a symposium on the future of legal education. More recently, he has worked with Sharon Williams, the Center’s associate director, to focus on mentoring first-year law students and co-chairing the 3L Mentoring Program.
Elizabeth Chambliss, director of the Center on Professionalism, invited Traywick to join the advisory board in February.
A native of Columbia, he graduated from Wofford College in 2011 and earned his Juris Doctor from the USC School of Law in 2014. He then served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable H. Bruce Williams at the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Honorable David C. Norton at the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Traywick focuses his litigation practice at Robinson Gray on insurance defense, government and election law, and appellate advocacy.
- Kerk Spong named as Small Business Bankruptcy Trustee in the District of South Carolina
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation