COLUMBIA, SC – Ashley Johnson, an attorney with Robinson Gray law firm, has been named to the city of Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission.
The commission reviews and approves work proposed within Columbia’s historic districts, urban design areas, and designated landmarks. The Commission generally meets the second Thursday of every month at City Hall.
Johnson is an associate with Robinson Gray, focusing on workers’ compensation.
She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina in 2010 and her juris doctorate from the USC School of Law in 2013. She was a law clerk to the Honorable DeAndrea Gist Benjamin, South Carolina Circuit Court Judge for the Fifth Judicial Circuit. She entered private practice in Columbia in June 2014 and joined Robinson Gray at the start of this year.
She is a member of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, the S.C. Black Lawyers’ Association, and the S.C. Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association. She also mentors law students at the University of South Carolina.
“One of the reasons I came to work at Robinson Gray is that the firm encourages us to invest our time and talents in our community,” Ashley said. “I look forward to making the most of this opportunity to serve.”
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class