COLUMBIA, SC – Ashley Johnson has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate, focusing on workers’ compensation.
Ashley received her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina in 2010 and juris doctorate from the USC School of Law in 2013. She was a law clerk to the Honorable DeAndrea Gist Benjamin, South Carolina Circuit Court Judge for the Fifth Judicial Circuit. She entered private practice in Columbia in June 2014.
“Ashley is a great addition to our workers’ compensation team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “All of us are very proud to have her in the Robinson Gray family.”
She is a member of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, the S.C. Black Lawyers’ Association, and the S.C. Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association. She also mentors law students at the University of South Carolina.
“I love that Robinson Gray is both law- and community-oriented,” Ashley said. “That gives me the ability to practice my profession while being involved in my community and working on causes that are important to me.”
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors