COLUMBIA, SC – Ashley Johnson has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate, focusing on workers’ compensation.
Ashley received her bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina in 2010 and juris doctorate from the USC School of Law in 2013. She was a law clerk to the Honorable DeAndrea Gist Benjamin, South Carolina Circuit Court Judge for the Fifth Judicial Circuit. She entered private practice in Columbia in June 2014.
“Ashley is a great addition to our workers’ compensation team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “All of us are very proud to have her in the Robinson Gray family.”
She is a member of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, the S.C. Black Lawyers’ Association, and the S.C. Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association. She also mentors law students at the University of South Carolina.
“I love that Robinson Gray is both law- and community-oriented,” Ashley said. “That gives me the ability to practice my profession while being involved in my community and working on causes that are important to me.”
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission