Areas of Focus
Michael focuses his practice on Workers' Compensation.
Michael is a native of Charlotte, N.C. He graduated with honors from Winthrop University in 2018, earning a bachelors degree in Mass Communications before earning his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2022. During his time there, Michael received the CALI Award of Excellence for Income Tax as well as the Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award.
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D (2022)
- Moot Court
- CALI Award Recipient– Income Tax
- Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award Recipient
- Winthrop University, B.A., With Honors (2018)