20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Ben Gooding
Back to school back pack drive
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to give back to tomorrow’s future leaders in our community. Helping these children in need get the school supplies will help us all. The SC Bar Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the Cooperative Ministry, collected backpacks and other school supplies during its annual Back-to-School Backpack and School Supply Drive. Sowell Gray served as a drop off point in the Midlands. It was a privilege for me to be a part of this effort and to make a difference in our community.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans