20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Ben Gooding
Back to school back pack drive
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to give back to tomorrow’s future leaders in our community. Helping these children in need get the school supplies will help us all. The SC Bar Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the Cooperative Ministry, collected backpacks and other school supplies during its annual Back-to-School Backpack and School Supply Drive. Sowell Gray served as a drop off point in the Midlands. It was a privilege for me to be a part of this effort and to make a difference in our community.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate