20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Ben Gooding
Back to school back pack drive
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to give back to tomorrow’s future leaders in our community. Helping these children in need get the school supplies will help us all. The SC Bar Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the Cooperative Ministry, collected backpacks and other school supplies during its annual Back-to-School Backpack and School Supply Drive. Sowell Gray served as a drop off point in the Midlands. It was a privilege for me to be a part of this effort and to make a difference in our community.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success