20 Years Strong Service Project:
Attorney Ben Gooding
Back to school back pack drive
Why did you choose this project?
I wanted to do something to give back to tomorrow’s future leaders in our community. Helping these children in need get the school supplies will help us all. The SC Bar Young Lawyers Division, in conjunction with the Cooperative Ministry, collected backpacks and other school supplies during its annual Back-to-School Backpack and School Supply Drive. Sowell Gray served as a drop off point in the Midlands. It was a privilege for me to be a part of this effort and to make a difference in our community.
Watch the Sowell Gray SC Strong Video
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association