COLUMBIA, S.C. – Super Lawyers® once again named Sowell Gray Robinson member Betsy Gray as one of the top ten attorneys in South Carolina.
This marks the sixth time she has received this recognition. This year also marks the 11th time she has been recognized by Super Lawyers in the practice area of business litigation. As reported previously, she was one of nine Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys named in their respective practice areas for 2018.
Super Lawyers selects the top lawyers in South Carolina each year by way of a process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. Then, it also recognizes the very top lawyers out of all those named as Super Lawyers. And Betsy Gray is in that select best-of-the-best group for 2018.
“This tells us what we knew already about Betsy, but it’s always gratifying to see her recognized this way by her peers,” said Sowell Gray Robinson managing member Cal Watson.
Click here to learn more about the selection process for Super Lawyers.
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate