COLUMBIA, S.C. – Super Lawyers® once again named Sowell Gray Robinson member Betsy Gray as one of the top ten attorneys in South Carolina.
This marks the sixth time she has received this recognition. This year also marks the 11th time she has been recognized by Super Lawyers in the practice area of business litigation. As reported previously, she was one of nine Sowell Gray Robinson attorneys named in their respective practice areas for 2018.
Super Lawyers selects the top lawyers in South Carolina each year by way of a process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. Then, it also recognizes the very top lawyers out of all those named as Super Lawyers. And Betsy Gray is in that select best-of-the-best group for 2018.
“This tells us what we knew already about Betsy, but it’s always gratifying to see her recognized this way by her peers,” said Sowell Gray Robinson managing member Cal Watson.
Click here to learn more about the selection process for Super Lawyers.
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame