Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce that Betsy Gray is among the newest members of the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame.
This program recognizes lawyers age 60 and older. Selection criteria include career accomplishments, contributions to the profession, contributions to the development of the law, contributions to the Bar and the state of South Carolina and efforts to increase access to justice.
Betsy is an accomplished litigator, concentrating her practice on commercial litigation, probate and estate litigation, professional liability and ethics, and securities and FINRA.
The second woman to be president of the South Carolina Bar, Betsy was awarded the 2017 DuRant Award by the South Carolina Bar Foundation. The prestigious statewide honor recognized her meritorious service to the law and community. She is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Foundation and the Litigation Counsel of America. She also is a permanent member of the Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference and a member of the Chief Justice’s Commission on the Profession.
Consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Chambers USA, Betsy has received the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Leadership in Law Award, the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association Jean Galloway Bissell Award, and the TWIN Award from the Palmetto Center for Women.
“We want to congratulate Betsy on this well-deserved recognition,” said Robinson Gray Managing Partner Cal Watson. “It’s great to see her impressive achievements as an attorney and her contributions to the community honored in this way.”
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards