Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce that Betsy Gray is among the newest members of the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame.
This program recognizes lawyers age 60 and older. Selection criteria include career accomplishments, contributions to the profession, contributions to the development of the law, contributions to the Bar and the state of South Carolina and efforts to increase access to justice.
Betsy is an accomplished litigator, concentrating her practice on commercial litigation, probate and estate litigation, professional liability and ethics, and securities and FINRA.
The second woman to be president of the South Carolina Bar, Betsy was awarded the 2017 DuRant Award by the South Carolina Bar Foundation. The prestigious statewide honor recognized her meritorious service to the law and community. She is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Foundation and the Litigation Counsel of America. She also is a permanent member of the Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference and a member of the Chief Justice’s Commission on the Profession.
Consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Chambers USA, Betsy has received the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Leadership in Law Award, the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association Jean Galloway Bissell Award, and the TWIN Award from the Palmetto Center for Women.
“We want to congratulate Betsy on this well-deserved recognition,” said Robinson Gray Managing Partner Cal Watson. “It’s great to see her impressive achievements as an attorney and her contributions to the community honored in this way.”
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class