Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce that Betsy Gray is among the newest members of the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame.
This program recognizes lawyers age 60 and older. Selection criteria include career accomplishments, contributions to the profession, contributions to the development of the law, contributions to the Bar and the state of South Carolina and efforts to increase access to justice.
Betsy is an accomplished litigator, concentrating her practice on commercial litigation, probate and estate litigation, professional liability and ethics, and securities and FINRA.
The second woman to be president of the South Carolina Bar, Betsy was awarded the 2017 DuRant Award by the South Carolina Bar Foundation. The prestigious statewide honor recognized her meritorious service to the law and community. She is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Bar Foundation and the Litigation Counsel of America. She also is a permanent member of the Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference and a member of the Chief Justice’s Commission on the Profession.
Consistently recognized by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Chambers USA, Betsy has received the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Leadership in Law Award, the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association Jean Galloway Bissell Award, and the TWIN Award from the Palmetto Center for Women.
“We want to congratulate Betsy on this well-deserved recognition,” said Robinson Gray Managing Partner Cal Watson. “It’s great to see her impressive achievements as an attorney and her contributions to the community honored in this way.”
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame
- Robinson Gray included in 2019 Best Law Firms in America
- Grady Beard awarded SCWCEA 2018 Lifetime Service Award
- Making it Rain: Elizabeth Van Doren Gray and Rebecca Laffitte
- Business Income Tax Reporting and Municipal Code Updates
- Robinson Gray Attorneys listed in 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America, one named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Robinson Gray attorneys named to 2018 Legal Elite
- Sowell Gray Robinson named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation