Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce Bobby Stepp was honored at the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly’s 2019 Leadership in Law awards dinner held Friday, March 15, 2019, in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Leadership in Law awards honor outstanding members of South Carolina’s legal community who have achieved success in their law practice, made contributions to their community, and had an impact on the legal profession. The honorees are professionals who consistently go above and beyond in their work.
“Our firm congratulates Bobby for receiving this honor,” said managing member Cal Watson. “In addition to the success he has achieved in his practice, he has made many contributions to our community and the legal profession.”
Stepp has consistently been recognized by Chambers U.S.A. America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Best Lawyers in America. He was also named a Bet-the-Company Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America. Stepp focuses his practice on commercial litigation, appellate, and professional liability and ethics.
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association