Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce Bobby Stepp was honored at the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly’s 2019 Leadership in Law awards dinner held Friday, March 15, 2019, in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Leadership in Law awards honor outstanding members of South Carolina’s legal community who have achieved success in their law practice, made contributions to their community, and had an impact on the legal profession. The honorees are professionals who consistently go above and beyond in their work.
“Our firm congratulates Bobby for receiving this honor,” said managing member Cal Watson. “In addition to the success he has achieved in his practice, he has made many contributions to our community and the legal profession.”
Stepp has consistently been recognized by Chambers U.S.A. America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Best Lawyers in America. He was also named a Bet-the-Company Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America. Stepp focuses his practice on commercial litigation, appellate, and professional liability and ethics.
- Kerk Spong named as Small Business Bankruptcy Trustee in the District of South Carolina
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation