Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC is pleased to announce Bobby Stepp was honored at the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly’s 2019 Leadership in Law awards dinner held Friday, March 15, 2019, in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Leadership in Law awards honor outstanding members of South Carolina’s legal community who have achieved success in their law practice, made contributions to their community, and had an impact on the legal profession. The honorees are professionals who consistently go above and beyond in their work.
“Our firm congratulates Bobby for receiving this honor,” said managing member Cal Watson. “In addition to the success he has achieved in his practice, he has made many contributions to our community and the legal profession.”
Stepp has consistently been recognized by Chambers U.S.A. America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Best Lawyers in America. He was also named a Bet-the-Company Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers in America. Stepp focuses his practice on commercial litigation, appellate, and professional liability and ethics.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?