COLUMBIA, SC – Columbia native Celeste Bowers has joined Robinson Gray as an associate.
Celeste focuses her practice on commercial transactions, real estate development, and real estate litigation. She advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to closings, title issues, and contract formation, negotiation, and interpretation.
While pursuing her Juris Doctorate at the University of South Carolina School of Law, Celeste also completed an International Master of Business Administration at USC’s Darla Moore School of Business. These accounting and finance skills enhance Celeste’s legal work, particularly with commercial transactions.
Her bachelor’s degree in political science also is from the University of South Carolina.
Celeste worked for six years at other Columbia law firms before joining Robinson Gray.
Though she calls South Carolina home, Celeste also has explored a lot of the world. She’s visited 23 countries, touring South America extensively. She also studied in London during her master’s work.
“Celeste is a great addition to our firm,” said Cal Watson, the firm’s managing member. “She brings valuable experience to our commercial litigation and real estate teams.”
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?