COLUMBIA, SC – Columbia native Celeste Bowers has joined Robinson Gray as an associate.
Celeste focuses her practice on commercial transactions, real estate development, and real estate litigation. She advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to closings, title issues, and contract formation, negotiation, and interpretation.
While pursuing her Juris Doctorate at the University of South Carolina School of Law, Celeste also completed an International Master of Business Administration at USC’s Darla Moore School of Business. These accounting and finance skills enhance Celeste’s legal work, particularly with commercial transactions.
Her bachelor’s degree in political science also is from the University of South Carolina.
Celeste worked for six years at other Columbia law firms before joining Robinson Gray.
Though she calls South Carolina home, Celeste also has explored a lot of the world. She’s visited 23 countries, touring South America extensively. She also studied in London during her master’s work.
“Celeste is a great addition to our firm,” said Cal Watson, the firm’s managing member. “She brings valuable experience to our commercial litigation and real estate teams.”
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame