COLUMBIA, SC – Columbia native Celeste Bowers has joined Robinson Gray as an associate.
Celeste focuses her practice on commercial transactions, real estate development, and real estate litigation. She advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to closings, title issues, and contract formation, negotiation, and interpretation.
While pursuing her Juris Doctorate at the University of South Carolina School of Law, Celeste also completed an International Master of Business Administration at USC’s Darla Moore School of Business. These accounting and finance skills enhance Celeste’s legal work, particularly with commercial transactions.
Her bachelor’s degree in political science also is from the University of South Carolina.
Celeste worked for six years at other Columbia law firms before joining Robinson Gray.
Though she calls South Carolina home, Celeste also has explored a lot of the world. She’s visited 23 countries, touring South America extensively. She also studied in London during her master’s work.
“Celeste is a great addition to our firm,” said Cal Watson, the firm’s managing member. “She brings valuable experience to our commercial litigation and real estate teams.”
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans
- Traywick named to Advisory Board for Center on Professionalism
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate