COLUMBIA, S.C. – Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, has in its 2021 edition once again cited Robinson Gray for its work in general commercial litigation.
The firm was first honored in the directory of top lawyers and law firms in 2006.
This year, Chambers called Robinson Gray an “exceptionally able litigation firm with an outstanding bench of experienced and high-quality attorneys.”
As it has for the last two years, Chambers in particular singled out three Robinson Gray attorneys for praise: Betsy Gray, Bobby Stepp and Cal Watson.
In citing the three individual attorneys, it said:
- “Elizabeth Van Doren Gray maintains a distinguished reputation as a litigator, with considerable experience in handling commercial disputes as well as professional liability and securities matters.”
- “Calhoun Watson is experienced in handling complex commercial litigation and disputes concerning insurance and professional liability. He also has notable experience in class action defense.”
- “Robert Stepp has many years’ experience handling complex commercial litigation. He represents clients in both the trial and appellate courts on professional and product liability claims as well as contractual disputes.”
Learn more about the citations here: https://chambers.com/guide/usa?publicationTypeGroupId=5&practiceAreaId=228&subsectionTypeId=1&locationId=13143
Chambers guides are based upon in-depth interviews by a large research team and are trusted globally to rank the world’s top lawyers and law firms. Law firms and individual lawyers are ranked in bands from 1 – 6, with 1 being the highest. This year, Robinson Gray was ranked in Band 2.
Chambers’ ranking tables are compiled through assessment of a firm’s work and opinions from external market sources, with an emphasis on client feedback. Firms and lawyers need to demonstrate sustained excellence in order to be ranked in the guide. For more information on the methodology, visit https://chambers.com/about-us/methodology.
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten; four others named Rising Stars
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member