David Dick has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC as an associate.
A 2005 graduate of Lehigh University, David received his Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2008, where he was senior editor of the Journal of the Legal Profession, Student Bar Association Senator and a member of the Bench and Bar Legal Honor Society. David also was university champion of both the PricewaterhouseCoopers xACT Competition in 2003 and the Johnson & Johnson Business Case Competition in 2004.
David is admitted to the South Carolina Bar, and is a member of the American Bar Association, the Richland County Bar Association, the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, and the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association.
Originally from Louisville, KY, David also enjoys a true love of wake surfing, a sport similar to waterskiing behind a massive boat wake, minus the rope.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals.
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021