COLUMBIA, SC – Elizabeth Van Doren Gray, a founding member of Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, has been selected to receive a Leadership in Law award from South Carolina Lawyers Weekly.
The annual awards recognize attorneys whose leadership, both in the legal profession and in the community, has made a positive impact on South Carolina.
Recipients demonstrate outstanding achievement in law; involvement in the profession; support of the community; and mentoring.
Betsy Gray’s practice areas are professional liability and ethics; probate and estate litigation; and commercial litigation and business dispute resolution. She’s a graduate of the University of South Carolina and the University of South Carolina School of Law.
The award will be presented Aug. 26, at the Harbour Club in Charleston.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative