Benchmark Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina.
Additionally, the guide has named individual Sowell Gray members Biff Sowell, Bobby Stepp and Betsy Gray as local “Litigation Stars” and member Amy Hill as a “Future Star.”
Benchmark Litigation is an annual publication that distinguishes America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys. Each year, the publishers conduct extensive face-to-face interviews nationwide with leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel to pinpoint the country’s top litigators. The publication also includes attorneys based on outstanding success during that year and consistently positive feedback from peers and clients.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class