Benchmark Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina.
Additionally, the guide has named individual Sowell Gray members Biff Sowell, Bobby Stepp and Betsy Gray as local “Litigation Stars” and member Amy Hill as a “Future Star.”
Benchmark Litigation is an annual publication that distinguishes America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys. Each year, the publishers conduct extensive face-to-face interviews nationwide with leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel to pinpoint the country’s top litigators. The publication also includes attorneys based on outstanding success during that year and consistently positive feedback from peers and clients.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch