Benchmark Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina.
Additionally, the guide has named individual Sowell Gray members Biff Sowell, Bobby Stepp and Betsy Gray as local “Litigation Stars” and member Amy Hill as a “Future Star.”
Benchmark Litigation is an annual publication that distinguishes America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys. Each year, the publishers conduct extensive face-to-face interviews nationwide with leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel to pinpoint the country’s top litigators. The publication also includes attorneys based on outstanding success during that year and consistently positive feedback from peers and clients.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?