Benchmark Litigation, a definitive guide to the country’s leading lawyers and firms, has named Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, one of the top litigation firms in South Carolina.
Additionally, the guide has named individual Sowell Gray members Biff Sowell, Bobby Stepp and Betsy Gray as local “Litigation Stars” and member Amy Hill as a “Future Star.”
Benchmark Litigation is an annual publication that distinguishes America’s leading business litigation firms and attorneys. Each year, the publishers conduct extensive face-to-face interviews nationwide with leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel to pinpoint the country’s top litigators. The publication also includes attorneys based on outstanding success during that year and consistently positive feedback from peers and clients.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC, provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission