COLUMBIA, SC – Kevin Garrison of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the Clemson University Board of Visitors.
Members of the board of visitors, nominated by the university’s board of trustees, serve as goodwill ambassadors for the university throughout South Carolina.
They are involved with student recruitment, student activities and engagement. They also act as advocates for Clemson at the state and federal levels. They work closely with the president’s office to assist with university goals and initiatives. The board meets twice a year.
Kevin Garrison is a 1993 graduate of Clemson, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in construction science and management.
His practice areas include commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development and community association law, foreclosure, workouts, corporate law, banking law and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to contractual and development issues, form of ownership, financing, leasing, title, and zoning.
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson and Ben Gooding named among ‘Best & Brightest’ for 2019
- Lisle Traywick named to 2020 Leadership Columbia class
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA