COLUMBIA, SC – Kevin Garrison of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the Clemson University Board of Visitors.
Members of the board of visitors, nominated by the university’s board of trustees, serve as goodwill ambassadors for the university throughout South Carolina.
They are involved with student recruitment, student activities and engagement. They also act as advocates for Clemson at the state and federal levels. They work closely with the president’s office to assist with university goals and initiatives. The board meets twice a year.
Kevin Garrison is a 1993 graduate of Clemson, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in construction science and management.
His practice areas include commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development and community association law, foreclosure, workouts, corporate law, banking law and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to contractual and development issues, form of ownership, financing, leasing, title, and zoning.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success