COLUMBIA, SC – Kevin Garrison of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the Clemson University Board of Visitors.
Members of the board of visitors, nominated by the university’s board of trustees, serve as goodwill ambassadors for the university throughout South Carolina.
They are involved with student recruitment, student activities and engagement. They also act as advocates for Clemson at the state and federal levels. They work closely with the president’s office to assist with university goals and initiatives. The board meets twice a year.
Kevin Garrison is a 1993 graduate of Clemson, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in construction science and management.
His practice areas include commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development and community association law, foreclosure, workouts, corporate law, banking law and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to contractual and development issues, form of ownership, financing, leasing, title, and zoning.
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards