COLUMBIA, SC – Kevin Garrison of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the Clemson University Board of Visitors.
Members of the board of visitors, nominated by the university’s board of trustees, serve as goodwill ambassadors for the university throughout South Carolina.
They are involved with student recruitment, student activities and engagement. They also act as advocates for Clemson at the state and federal levels. They work closely with the president’s office to assist with university goals and initiatives. The board meets twice a year.
Kevin Garrison is a 1993 graduate of Clemson, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in construction science and management.
His practice areas include commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development and community association law, foreclosure, workouts, corporate law, banking law and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to contractual and development issues, form of ownership, financing, leasing, title, and zoning.
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame