COLUMBIA, SC – Kevin Garrison of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the Clemson University Board of Visitors.
Members of the board of visitors, nominated by the university’s board of trustees, serve as goodwill ambassadors for the university throughout South Carolina.
They are involved with student recruitment, student activities and engagement. They also act as advocates for Clemson at the state and federal levels. They work closely with the president’s office to assist with university goals and initiatives. The board meets twice a year.
Kevin Garrison is a 1993 graduate of Clemson, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in construction science and management.
His practice areas include commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development and community association law, foreclosure, workouts, corporate law, banking law and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to contractual and development issues, form of ownership, financing, leasing, title, and zoning.
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers
- Jasmine Smith named to SC Top 40 Under 40 list by National Black Lawyers