COLUMBIA, S.C. – Nick Haigler, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been admitted as a member of the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel.
The FDCC is an organization of civil defense attorneys who are recognized leaders in the legal community, dedicated to promoting knowledge, fellowship, and professionalism in the pursuit of a balanced system of justice. The group offers members opportunities to interact with and learn from nationally recognized lawyers in multiple jurisdictions across the country.
Learn more about the FDCC at https://thefederation.site-ym.com/.
Nick’s nomination to the FDCC was unanimously approved by the group’s board of directors.
Nick is a litigator who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has experience representing businesses, insurance companies, captives, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the Workers’ Compensation Commission, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
Robinson Gray Member Monty Todd is also a member of the FDCC.
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers