COLUMBIA, S.C. – Nick Haigler, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been admitted as a member of the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel.
The FDCC is an organization of civil defense attorneys who are recognized leaders in the legal community, dedicated to promoting knowledge, fellowship, and professionalism in the pursuit of a balanced system of justice. The group offers members opportunities to interact with and learn from nationally recognized lawyers in multiple jurisdictions across the country.
Learn more about the FDCC at https://thefederation.site-ym.com/.
Nick’s nomination to the FDCC was unanimously approved by the group’s board of directors.
Nick is a litigator who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has experience representing businesses, insurance companies, captives, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the Workers’ Compensation Commission, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
Robinson Gray Member Monty Todd is also a member of the FDCC.
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division