COLUMBIA, S.C. – Nick Haigler, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been admitted as a member of the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel.
The FDCC is an organization of civil defense attorneys who are recognized leaders in the legal community, dedicated to promoting knowledge, fellowship, and professionalism in the pursuit of a balanced system of justice. The group offers members opportunities to interact with and learn from nationally recognized lawyers in multiple jurisdictions across the country.
Learn more about the FDCC at https://thefederation.site-ym.com/.
Nick’s nomination to the FDCC was unanimously approved by the group’s board of directors.
Nick is a litigator who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has experience representing businesses, insurance companies, captives, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the Workers’ Compensation Commission, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
Robinson Gray Member Monty Todd is also a member of the FDCC.
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate