COLUMBIA, S.C. – Nick Haigler, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been admitted as a member of the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel.
The FDCC is an organization of civil defense attorneys who are recognized leaders in the legal community, dedicated to promoting knowledge, fellowship, and professionalism in the pursuit of a balanced system of justice. The group offers members opportunities to interact with and learn from nationally recognized lawyers in multiple jurisdictions across the country.
Learn more about the FDCC at https://thefederation.site-ym.com/.
Nick’s nomination to the FDCC was unanimously approved by the group’s board of directors.
Nick is a litigator who focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense. He has experience representing businesses, insurance companies, captives, third-party administrators and self-insured employers before the Workers’ Compensation Commission, the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
Robinson Gray Member Monty Todd is also a member of the FDCC.
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?
- While coronavirus is out, your tenants get to stay in … but your lender can’t take it
- COVID-19, force majeure provisions, and impossibility of performance