COLUMBIA, S.C. – Haley Saxby has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Her practice will focus on premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability.
Haley grew up in Irmo, S.C., before earning a bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina Honors College in 2017. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law earlier this year, graduating magna cum laude and finishing in the top five of her class. She served as associate editor in chief for the South Carolina Law Review.
She has been a clerk at Robinson Gray since 2018, and for several years has served as assistant cross country and track and field coach at Dutch Fork High School.
“We know Haley’s work well, and we’re excited about her joining us as an attorney,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She’s a great addition to the team.”
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers