COLUMBIA, S.C. – Haley Saxby has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Her practice will focus on premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability.
Haley grew up in Irmo, S.C., before earning a bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina Honors College in 2017. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law earlier this year, graduating magna cum laude and finishing in the top five of her class. She served as associate editor in chief for the South Carolina Law Review.
She has been a clerk at Robinson Gray since 2018, and for several years has served as assistant cross country and track and field coach at Dutch Fork High School.
“We know Haley’s work well, and we’re excited about her joining us as an attorney,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She’s a great addition to the team.”
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys honored as among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2021
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Robinson Gray adopts Vision and Mission statements on diversity, equity and inclusion
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray