COLUMBIA, S.C. – Haley Saxby has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Her practice will focus on premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability.
Haley grew up in Irmo, S.C., before earning a bachelor’s degree from the University of South Carolina Honors College in 2017. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law earlier this year, graduating magna cum laude and finishing in the top five of her class. She served as associate editor in chief for the South Carolina Law Review.
She has been a clerk at Robinson Gray since 2018, and for several years has served as assistant cross country and track and field coach at Dutch Fork High School.
“We know Haley’s work well, and we’re excited about her joining us as an attorney,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She’s a great addition to the team.”
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022