Amy B. Hill, an attorney with Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, has been elected to the Richland County Bar Association Executive Committee.
Hill has co-chaired committees for the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyer’s Division and currently serves on the South Carolina Bar Professional Responsibility Committee and Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee. She is a 20007 graduate of Leadership Columbia.
She practices in the areas of professional liability, estate litigation and commercial litigation.
Hill is a 2000 graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law. She holds a bachelor’s in accounting from Clemson University.
About Sowell Gray
Located in Columbia’s historic Vista district, Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte LLC provides business and litigation representation in all state and federal trial and appellate courts in South Carolina. Founded in 1996, the firm serves clients ranging from multi-national corporations to small businesses and individuals. For more information, please visit sowellgray.com.
- Becky Laffitte named to National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 11 practice areas by Best Law Firms 2022
- Ben Gooding elected to John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court
- Brandon Rattray joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray’s La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Leadership Columbia class of 2022
- Beard and Stringfellow named as recipients of 2021 Leadership in Law Awards
- For 2022, Best Lawyers honors 22 at Robinson Gray, two named Lawyers of the Year
- Kelly Morrow completes Furman University’s Women’s Leadership Institute