Earlier this week, my “Word for the Day” was psephology. Dictionary.com frequently posts a word in its Word for the Day, and this is one that I am not familiar.
However, psephology is a word that I figured I might have seen somewhere, but I cannot make such a statement with certainty. It is a noun that means “the study of elections.”
Now, I can say I learned something today.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success