COLUMBIA, S.C. – Jasmine Smith, an associate with Robinson Gray law firm, has been named to the South Carolina Top 40 Under 40 list for 2020-2021 by National Black Lawyers.
The award is extended, following a rigorous nomination and vetting process, to only forty lawyers in each state. Those selected “exemplify superior qualifications, leadership skills, and performance in their areas of legal practice.” Learn more about the recognition here: https://nbltop100.org/nominations/
“I am deeply honored to have my work as an attorney validated in this way by an organization dedicated to providing minority attorneys with opportunities to share their talents, network with others and grow professionally,” Jasmine said.
National Black Lawyers aims to celebrate legal excellence by promoting attorneys as subject-matter experts, developing a strong national network of top African American attorneys and facilitating the exchange of timely information to enable members to maintain their status as leaders.
Jasmine practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, probate and estate litigation, and appellate advocacy, focusing on family law.
She earned a Masters in Counselor Education, specializing in marriage and family therapy. After receiving her Juris Doctorate, Jasmine clerked for both the Honorable John D. Geathers and the Honorable Jasper M. Cureton at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. As a former appellate law clerk and staff attorney, Jasmine offers a valuable perspective on presenting issues before an appellate court.
She is very active in the South Carolina Bar and her community, serving on numerous committees and boards.
- Attorney Sarah Frierson joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Attorney Lizzie Weston joins Robinson Gray law firm as an associate
- Robinson Gray moves into WestLawn, its exciting new home in the BullStreet District
- My Personal Reflections … Remembering the Past and Embracing the Future
- Best Lawyers honors 23 at Robinson Gray for 2023, four named Lawyers of the Year
- Four Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2023 by Best Lawyers
- Columbia Business Monthly names eight Robinson Gray attorneys to ‘Legal Elite’ for 2022
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List