COLUMBIA, SC – Jasmine Smith of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the board of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
The mission of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA) is to enhance the status, influence and effectiveness of women who practice law in South Carolina. SCWLA seeks to ensure that women achieve their fair share of opportunities and benefits in the profession.
SCWLA has more than 900 members and an active 18-member board. The organization sponsors CLE’s, monthly regional lunches, and mentoring programs.
Jasmine Smith practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, probate and estate litigation, and appellate advocacy.
Before joining Robinson Gray, she clerked for both the Honorable John D. Geathers and the Honorable Jasper M. Cureton at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. She is very active in the South Carolina Bar and her community, serving on numerous committees and boards.
- Kerk Spong named as Small Business Bankruptcy Trustee in the District of South Carolina
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation