COLUMBIA, SC – Jasmine Smith of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the board of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
The mission of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA) is to enhance the status, influence and effectiveness of women who practice law in South Carolina. SCWLA seeks to ensure that women achieve their fair share of opportunities and benefits in the profession.
SCWLA has more than 900 members and an active 18-member board. The organization sponsors CLE’s, monthly regional lunches, and mentoring programs.
Jasmine Smith practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, probate and estate litigation, and appellate advocacy.
Before joining Robinson Gray, she clerked for both the Honorable John D. Geathers and the Honorable Jasper M. Cureton at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. She is very active in the South Carolina Bar and her community, serving on numerous committees and boards.
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member
- Special Olympics South Carolina names Ashley Johnson to board of directors
- Robinson Gray named to Tier 1 of Best Law Firms in Columbia in 12 practice areas
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division