COLUMBIA, SC – Jasmine Smith of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the board of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
The mission of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA) is to enhance the status, influence and effectiveness of women who practice law in South Carolina. SCWLA seeks to ensure that women achieve their fair share of opportunities and benefits in the profession.
SCWLA has more than 900 members and an active 18-member board. The organization sponsors CLE’s, monthly regional lunches, and mentoring programs.
Jasmine Smith practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, probate and estate litigation, and appellate advocacy.
Before joining Robinson Gray, she clerked for both the Honorable John D. Geathers and the Honorable Jasper M. Cureton at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. She is very active in the South Carolina Bar and her community, serving on numerous committees and boards.
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors
- Ashley Lamb named diversity coordinator at Robinson Gray
- Celeste Bowers joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Betsy Gray named to the South Carolina Lawyers Weekly Hall of Fame