COLUMBIA, SC – Jasmine Smith of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the board of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
The mission of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA) is to enhance the status, influence and effectiveness of women who practice law in South Carolina. SCWLA seeks to ensure that women achieve their fair share of opportunities and benefits in the profession.
SCWLA has more than 900 members and an active 18-member board. The organization sponsors CLE’s, monthly regional lunches, and mentoring programs.
Jasmine Smith practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, probate and estate litigation, and appellate advocacy.
Before joining Robinson Gray, she clerked for both the Honorable John D. Geathers and the Honorable Jasper M. Cureton at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. She is very active in the South Carolina Bar and her community, serving on numerous committees and boards.
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named Super Lawyers; five named Rising Stars
- Ashley Johnson joins Columbia’s Design Development and Review Commission
- Robinson Gray member Bobby Stepp honored at Leadership in Law awards