COLUMBIA, SC – Jasmine Smith of Columbia, an attorney with Robinson Gray, has been appointed to the board of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association.
The mission of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA) is to enhance the status, influence and effectiveness of women who practice law in South Carolina. SCWLA seeks to ensure that women achieve their fair share of opportunities and benefits in the profession.
SCWLA has more than 900 members and an active 18-member board. The organization sponsors CLE’s, monthly regional lunches, and mentoring programs.
Jasmine Smith practices in the areas of commercial litigation, professional liability and ethics, securities and FINRA, probate and estate litigation, and appellate advocacy.
Before joining Robinson Gray, she clerked for both the Honorable John D. Geathers and the Honorable Jasper M. Cureton at the South Carolina Court of Appeals. She is very active in the South Carolina Bar and her community, serving on numerous committees and boards.
- Stringfellow writes of the inspiring story of Jonathan Jasper Wright
- La’Jessica Stringfellow joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kerk Spong appointed to Bankruptcy Court advisory committee
- Molly Campolong represents CREW Midlands at Network Summit in New Orleans
- Traywick named to Advisory Board for Center on Professionalism
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate