Kelly Morrow, a member at Robinson Gray law firm, has joined the board of directors of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina.
Kids’ Chance of South Carolina provides scholarships for college and vocational school to children of South Carolina workers who have been killed or seriously injured in a work-related accident resulting in financial need. The nonprofit has awarded more than $1 million in scholarships funds in South Carolina since 1993.
Kelly continues a Robinson Gray tradition by supporting the organization. Member Nick Haigler served on the board from 2012-2019.
Kelly focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation. Representing carriers and employers, she has tried hundreds of cases before the SC Workers’ Compensation Commission and has a published case in the Supreme Court. Kelly also regularly makes presentations on trends in workers’ compensation.
She is a graduate of both Clemson University and Loyola University New Orleans School of Law.
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines
- Robinson Gray associate Lisle Traywick named to SC Supreme Court Pro Bono Honor Roll
- COVID-19 and small business, part I: The status of government incentives and what they may mean for your business
- COVID-19 telecommuting and workers’ comp claims: How can employers minimize risks?
- While coronavirus is out, your tenants get to stay in … but your lender can’t take it
- COVID-19, force majeure provisions, and impossibility of performance