Kelly Morrow, a member at Robinson Gray law firm, has joined the board of directors of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina.
Kids’ Chance of South Carolina provides scholarships for college and vocational school to children of South Carolina workers who have been killed or seriously injured in a work-related accident resulting in financial need. The nonprofit has awarded more than $1 million in scholarships funds in South Carolina since 1993.
Kelly continues a Robinson Gray tradition by supporting the organization. Member Nick Haigler served on the board from 2012-2019.
Kelly focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation. Representing carriers and employers, she has tried hundreds of cases before the SC Workers’ Compensation Commission and has a published case in the Supreme Court. Kelly also regularly makes presentations on trends in workers’ compensation.
She is a graduate of both Clemson University and Loyola University New Orleans School of Law.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success