Kelly Morrow, a member at Robinson Gray law firm, has joined the board of directors of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina.
Kids’ Chance of South Carolina provides scholarships for college and vocational school to children of South Carolina workers who have been killed or seriously injured in a work-related accident resulting in financial need. The nonprofit has awarded more than $1 million in scholarships funds in South Carolina since 1993.
Kelly continues a Robinson Gray tradition by supporting the organization. Member Nick Haigler served on the board from 2012-2019.
Kelly focuses her practice on workers’ compensation and workers’ compensation mediation. Representing carriers and employers, she has tried hundreds of cases before the SC Workers’ Compensation Commission and has a published case in the Supreme Court. Kelly also regularly makes presentations on trends in workers’ compensation.
She is a graduate of both Clemson University and Loyola University New Orleans School of Law.
- Kerk Spong named as Small Business Bankruptcy Trustee in the District of South Carolina
- Kelly Morrow joins board of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina
- Grady Beard named vice president of SCWCEA
- Janie Langdale joins Robinson Gray as director of marketing
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation