COLUMBIA, S.C. – Kevin Garrison, a member of Robinson Gray, has been named to the SCBIZ News 2022 Power List – Real Estate Attorneys. He has been profiled in a special section of the SCBIZ Magazine’s July/August issue.
Kevin’s practice areas include commercial real estate transactions, real estate development, foreclosure, workouts, corporate law, banking law and commercial law. He regularly advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to contractual and development issues, form of ownership, financing, leasing, title, and zoning.
Kevin has been honored in real estate law every year since 2013 by Best Lawyers in America. He has also been recognized multiple times by Columbia Business Monthly Legal Elite of the Midlands in the area of commercial real estate.
He has written various articles, served as a panelist, and given presentations on real estate law, including writing and presenting a chapter on mortgage modifications for the book, Practical Guide to Commercial Real Estate in South Carolina, for the South Carolina Bar. He is also a designated closing attorney under the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 504 loan program.
SC Biz News bills itself as the market leader in business publishing in South Carolina. It publishes print and digital business news in the three major metro areas of the state: the Lowcountry (Charleston Regional Business Journal), the Midlands (Columbia Regional Business Report) and the Upstate (GSA Business Report).
“Kevin has rightly been recognized multiple times for his service in the area of real estate law,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “It is fitting and gratifying to see him thus honored yet again.”
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021