COLUMBIA, SC – Vordman Carlisle “Lisle” Traywick, III has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC as an associate.
A native of Columbia, South Carolina, Lisle graduated cum laude from Wofford College in 2011, receiving his bachelor’s degree in government with a concentration in political thought and a minor in economics. In 2014, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served as Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and tutored in legal writing.
Prior to joining Sowell Gray, Lisle served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable H. Bruce Williams at the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Honorable David C. Norton at the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Lisle is a member of the South Carolina Bar’s Judicial Qualifications Committee and the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, serving on committees for Professional Development and Publications and Marketing. He has served as a volunteer judge for the South Carolina Moot Court Bar for the past three years and mentors third-year law students at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
“Sowell Gray is fortunate to have Lisle as a new addition to our team of lawyers,” said managing member Cal Watson. “His writing skills and experience as a judicial law clerk will help him serve our clients well.”
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors