COLUMBIA, SC – Vordman Carlisle “Lisle” Traywick, III has joined Sowell Gray Stepp & Laffitte, LLC as an associate.
A native of Columbia, South Carolina, Lisle graduated cum laude from Wofford College in 2011, receiving his bachelor’s degree in government with a concentration in political thought and a minor in economics. In 2014, he earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served as Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and tutored in legal writing.
Prior to joining Sowell Gray, Lisle served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable H. Bruce Williams at the South Carolina Court of Appeals and the Honorable David C. Norton at the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Lisle is a member of the South Carolina Bar’s Judicial Qualifications Committee and the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, serving on committees for Professional Development and Publications and Marketing. He has served as a volunteer judge for the South Carolina Moot Court Bar for the past three years and mentors third-year law students at the University of South Carolina School of Law.
“Sowell Gray is fortunate to have Lisle as a new addition to our team of lawyers,” said managing member Cal Watson. “His writing skills and experience as a judicial law clerk will help him serve our clients well.”
- 17 Robinson Gray attorneys named ‘Best Lawyers’ for 2020; Betsy Gray and Frank Ellerbe honored as ‘Lawyers of the Year’
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2019
- Robinson Gray Member Beth Richardson recognized as a 2019 Woman of Influence
- New measure sets flat, predictable fees in Register of Deeds offices in SC
- Robinson Gray again named as ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation by Chambers USA
- Veteran tax attorney Timothy Thompson joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Beth Richardson joins Spring 2019 Class of Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Celeste Bowers joins board of Palmetto Land Title Association