COLUMBIA, S.C. – Attorney Maura Ashton Greg has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Maura joins the firm’s Business Team which now has 8 lawyers who represent companies and individuals across a range of commercial practice areas. Her practice will focus on commercial transactions, real estate and title insurance, corporate/tax law, and commercial litigation.
Maura graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in history. She received her Juris Doctor in 2019 from the University of South Carolina School of Law. During law school, Maura was part of the South Carolina Law Review and a member of the Pro Bono Board.
Maura spent the past two years serving as a law clerk to Justice John Cannon Few of the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
Outside of work, Maura enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband, cooking, and all things UNC.
“We are so glad to have Maura joining Robinson Gray,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She will be a great addition to the team as we grow in service to our clients and our community.”
- Maura Greg joins Robinson Gray law firm
- Chambers USA cites Robinson Gray for excellence in general commercial litigation
- Michael Montgomery and Nick Haigler join executive committee of Robinson Gray
- Nine Robinson Gray attorneys named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten; four others named Rising Stars
- Robinson Gray named a ‘2020 Pro Bono Leader’ in SC by ABA
- La’Jessica Stringfellow appointed to SC Access to Justice Commission
- Watson, Metzger named to inaugural list of Go To lawyers for business in SC
- Robinson Gray names attorney Ben Gooding as newest member