COLUMBIA, S.C. – Attorney Maura Ashton Greg has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate.
Maura joins the firm’s Business Team which now has 8 lawyers who represent companies and individuals across a range of commercial practice areas. Her practice will focus on commercial transactions, real estate and title insurance, corporate/tax law, and commercial litigation.
Maura graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2015 with a bachelor’s degree in history. She received her Juris Doctor in 2019 from the University of South Carolina School of Law. During law school, Maura was part of the South Carolina Law Review and a member of the Pro Bono Board.
Maura spent the past two years serving as a law clerk to Justice John Cannon Few of the Supreme Court of South Carolina.
Outside of work, Maura enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband, cooking, and all things UNC.
“We are so glad to have Maura joining Robinson Gray,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “She will be a great addition to the team as we grow in service to our clients and our community.”
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative