COLUMBIA, SC – Meredith Ann Krzyston has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate, focusing on workers’ compensation.
Meredith Ann received her bachelor’s degree in history and government from Wofford College in 2010 and her juris doctorate from the Charleston School of Law in 2013.
In addition to workers’ compensation, she has experience in civil litigation and criminal prosecution, from her time in the 7th Circuit Solicitor’s office. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of South Carolina, as well as in state court.
She is a member of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, the Workers’ Compensation Section of the South Carolina Bar and the Richland County Bar.
“Meredith Ann will be a great asset to our rapidly growing workers’ compensation team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We’re delighted to have her joining the Robinson Gray family.”
“I love the collegial environment at Robinson Gray,” Meredith Ann said, “I’m excited about the opportunity to develop my practice and skills working with such a smart and experienced group of attorneys.”
- Bill Metzger receives ‘Crusty Crab Award’ from Meritas
- Meredith Ann Krzyston joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Ashley Johnson joins Robinson Gray as associate
- Kelly Morrow joins Robinson Gray as member
- Michael Montgomery appointed to Palmetto Health Foundation board
- Shannon Till Poteat joins Robinson Gray as member
- Jasmine Smith appointed to the SC Women Lawyers Association Board of Directors
- Kevin Garrison named to Clemson Board of Visitors