COLUMBIA, SC – Meredith Ann Krzyston has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate, focusing on workers’ compensation.
Meredith Ann received her bachelor’s degree in history and government from Wofford College in 2010 and her juris doctorate from the Charleston School of Law in 2013.
In addition to workers’ compensation, she has experience in civil litigation and criminal prosecution, from her time in the 7th Circuit Solicitor’s office. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of South Carolina, as well as in state court.
She is a member of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, the Workers’ Compensation Section of the South Carolina Bar and the Richland County Bar.
“Meredith Ann will be a great asset to our rapidly growing workers’ compensation team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We’re delighted to have her joining the Robinson Gray family.”
“I love the collegial environment at Robinson Gray,” Meredith Ann said, “I’m excited about the opportunity to develop my practice and skills working with such a smart and experienced group of attorneys.”
- Kevin Garrison named to real estate law Power List
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021