COLUMBIA, SC – Meredith Ann Krzyston has joined Robinson Gray law firm as an associate, focusing on workers’ compensation.
Meredith Ann received her bachelor’s degree in history and government from Wofford College in 2010 and her juris doctorate from the Charleston School of Law in 2013.
In addition to workers’ compensation, she has experience in civil litigation and criminal prosecution, from her time in the 7th Circuit Solicitor’s office. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of South Carolina, as well as in state court.
She is a member of the South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, the Workers’ Compensation Section of the South Carolina Bar and the Richland County Bar.
“Meredith Ann will be a great asset to our rapidly growing workers’ compensation team,” said Cal Watson, the law firm’s managing member. “We’re delighted to have her joining the Robinson Gray family.”
“I love the collegial environment at Robinson Gray,” Meredith Ann said, “I’m excited about the opportunity to develop my practice and skills working with such a smart and experienced group of attorneys.”
- Jasmine Smith to participate in Riley Institute’s Diversity Leaders Initiative
- Robinson Gray is Moving to BullStreet in 2022
- Haley Saxby joins Robinson Gray law firm as associate
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers