COLUMBIA, SC – Michael Montgomery, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been appointed to the Palmetto Health Foundation board of directors.
Palmetto Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, “engages community partners to enhance health care for patients and families served by Palmetto Health,” according to the Foundation’s website. Gifts to the nonprofit help the hospital continue to offer an ever-increasing array of services targeted to meet specific community needs, supporting such services as Children’s Hospital, the Cancer Centers and Hospice.
Michael serves as the leader of Robinson Gray’s insurance defense team, and he focuses his litigation practice in areas involving premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability. He also has experience in handling construction matters, defending medical malpractice claims, and litigation involving administrative agencies.
He enjoys mentoring first-year law students at the University of South Carolina School of Law and also oversees the firm’s law clerk program. He is a member of the executive committee for the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court, as well as the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association.
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Sam Wellborn becomes vice chair of SC Bar’s Diversity Committee
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success