COLUMBIA, SC – Michael Montgomery, a member of Robinson Gray law firm, has been appointed to the Palmetto Health Foundation board of directors.
Palmetto Health Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, “engages community partners to enhance health care for patients and families served by Palmetto Health,” according to the Foundation’s website. Gifts to the nonprofit help the hospital continue to offer an ever-increasing array of services targeted to meet specific community needs, supporting such services as Children’s Hospital, the Cancer Centers and Hospice.
Michael serves as the leader of Robinson Gray’s insurance defense team, and he focuses his litigation practice in areas involving premises liability, automobile and trucking torts, insurance coverage, and products liability. He also has experience in handling construction matters, defending medical malpractice claims, and litigation involving administrative agencies.
He enjoys mentoring first-year law students at the University of South Carolina School of Law and also oversees the firm’s law clerk program. He is a member of the executive committee for the John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court, as well as the South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association.
- Robinson Gray’s Beth Burke Richardson named to receive Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Robinson Gray named to top tier in 2020 Best Law Firms in America
- Haigler named to prestigious Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Beard and Till Poteat co-author latest edition of authoritative book on workers’ compensation
- Lisle Traywick joins the board of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Beth Richardson sworn in as president of the South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
- Check out our workers’ compensation calculators
- Attorney Chris Boguski joins Robinson Gray as associate