Commercial Transportation and Trucking
Historically, commercial vehicle accidents result in serious injuries and/or deaths. Time is of the essence in responding to an accident and preserving evidence that will be critical in the aftermath of the initial investigation. Robinson Gray has extensive experience in handling the logistics associated with transportation-related accidents as our attorneys are available on a twenty-four hour basis to investigate accidents in South Carolina. Additionally, we have the capability to enlist the services of experienced accident-reconstruction experts, engineers, transportation consultant experts and adjusters, when necessary.
At Robinson Gray, we can advise and consult with companies about federal regulations and the significance of having written policies and procedures on regular maintenance, repair, and safety issues. As the trucking industry is highly regulated, relevant information about the corporate operations can typically be obtained through a Freedom of Information Act Request. Therefore, companies need to ensure compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations.
From the accident scene to the courtroom, our attorneys are committed to providing ethical and highly professional representation at rates which are competitive and fair.
- Represented numerous product manufacturers in suits alleging complex manufacturing and design defects.
- Represented product manufacturers in a variety of liability matters.
- Represented insurance companies in insurance coverage disputes and bad faith litigation.
- Represented paving company truck driver for claims arising out motor vehicle accident while driving for employer.
- Represented contractors against claims for inadequate roadway design and resulting runoff issues.
- Defended charter bus company in suit alleging improper parking that led to pedestrian injury.
- Served as immediate response team for trucking companies and insurers in order to provide initial investigation of serious accidents.
- Defended negligent hiring and supervision claims against various companies with respect to drivers of commercial vehicles.
- Represented logging truck company in claims of property damage and personal injury related to motor vehicle accident.
- Provided coverage opinions to insurers and companies regarding issues in business auto insurance policies.