As we mourn the tragedy of George Floyd and the systemic racism of the last four hundred years, Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte believes there are no excuses for silence and denial. As such, we want to make clear to our colleagues, clients, and friends:
We reject racism in any form.
We will continue to educate ourselves and will act individually and collectively on the issues of structural and systematic racism.
We stand in solidarity with the Black community and actively seek a just, equitable, and inclusive society, justice system, legal profession, and workplace.
- Robinson Gray team members co-author DE&I article in national publication
- Ashley Johnson named Star of the Quarter by SC Bar’s Young Lawyers Division
- Tyson and Traywick teach Election Law at UofSC School of Law
- 18 Robinson Gray lawyers named to Best Lawyers; two listed as Ones to Watch
- Three Robinson Gray members named Lawyers of the Year for 2021 by Best Lawyers
- Jasmine Smith named to SC Top 40 Under 40 list by National Black Lawyers
- Thirteen Robinson Gray attorneys named among ‘Legal Elite’ for 2020
- La’Jessica Stringfellow named Star of the Quarter by ABA Young Lawyers Division