As we mourn the tragedy of George Floyd and the systemic racism of the last four hundred years, Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte believes there are no excuses for silence and denial. As such, we want to make clear to our colleagues, clients, and friends:
We reject racism in any form.
We will continue to educate ourselves and will act individually and collectively on the issues of structural and systematic racism.
We stand in solidarity with the Black community and actively seek a just, equitable, and inclusive society, justice system, legal profession, and workplace.
- Robinson Gray Anti-Racism Statement
- Chambers USA names Robinson Gray a ‘Band 1’ firm in general commercial litigation
- COVID-19 and small business UPDATE: Critical changes to PPP passed by senate
- Seven Robinson Gray attorneys again named Super Lawyers; while 5 named Rising Stars
- COVID-19 and the new remote deposition: Tips for success
- COVID-19 and civil litigation in South Carolina
- COVID-19 and small business, part III: The CARES Act – what it means for small business
- COVID-19 and small business, part II: The SBA – current relief and new relaxed guidelines