As we mourn the tragedy of George Floyd and the systemic racism of the last four hundred years, Robinson Gray Stepp & Laffitte believes there are no excuses for silence and denial. As such, we want to make clear to our colleagues, clients, and friends:
We reject racism in any form.
We will continue to educate ourselves and will act individually and collectively on the issues of structural and systematic racism.
We stand in solidarity with the Black community and actively seek a just, equitable, and inclusive society, justice system, legal profession, and workplace.
- Robinson Gray recognized with South Carolina Bar’s Pro Bono Award
- La’Jessica Stringfellow installed as member of ABA House of Delegates
- Nine at Robinson Gray named to SC Super Lawyers list, with two making Top Ten
- Amanda Mellard joins Robinson Gray as member
- Beth Richardson releases guide to help attorneys practice before the Fourth Circuit
- SC Supreme Court names Robinson Gray’s Lisle Traywick to Pro Bono Honor Roll
- ABA names Robinson Gray’s Ashley Dixon a Pro Bono Leader for 2021
- Robinson Gray’s Ashley Lamb to participate in Riley Institute Diversity Leaders Initiative